- Be sure to confirm where and when your interview will be. Show up on time.
- Dress appropriately in business casual attire.
- Turn off or put your cell phone on vibrate only. Keep your cell phone out of sight during your interview.
- Be prepared to have a dialogue with your interviewer regarding your availability, experience, and abilities.
Our management team realizes that you will have questions regarding your child's possible employment at Cherrystone Family Camping Resort. Please be assured that we provide a safe, secure environment at all times. We understand that you may be providing the primary transportation for your child. We do our best to accommodate scheduling requests, however business needs must be considered.
TEAM MEMBERS' REMINDERS
- Our guests are our priority. Everything we do here at Cherrystone Family Camping Resort is meant to enhance their camping vacation experience.
- We take pride in our high standards of safety, cleanliness, and maintenance within our Park.
- We're happy to answer guest inquiries and address their concerns.
- Working together as a Team empowers us to provide the exceptional service our guests deserve.
- Team members are well informed about our Park, including our rules, amenities locations, and weekly activities.
- Enjoy your position as a Cherrystone Family Camping Resort Team Member. You are helping our guests make some of the best memories of their lives. Smile and have fun!