Deposits / Cancellations
Site Rental Deposits
- Reservations require a 1-night deposit
- Each additional week or portion thereof requires a one-night deposit per week.
- Deposits must be paid with a credit card at the time a reservation is made. In case of cancellation, deposits will be refunded to your credit card if proper cancellation notice has been received. Gift cards and credits of any type cannot be used for deposits.
- Rental deposits for rental cabins, cottages, and rental campers and rental must be paid by credit card. Please see rental information for further details.
- All upgrades to reservations will require payment in full at the time the request is made.
A refund of your one-night or more deposit, minus a $10 processing fee, will be given on canceled site reservations providing notice has been received a minimum of 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Refunds on cottages, campers, and cabins require a 14-day notice. The refund will be credited to the credit card the deposit was placed on. If you cancel your reservation within 7 or 14 days of arrival all deposits will be forfeited.