Deposits / Cancellations
Site Rental Deposits
- Reservations for up to 7 days require a 2-night deposit
- Each additional week or portion thereof requires a one-night deposit per week.
- Deposits must be paid with a credit card at the time a reservation is made. In case of cancellation, deposits will be refunded to your credit card if proper cancellation notice has been received. Gift cards and credits of any type cannot be used for deposits.
- Rental deposits for rental cabins, cottages and rental campers and rental must be paid by credit card. Please see rental information for further details.
- All upgrades to reservations will require payment in full at the time the request is made.
A refund of your two-night or more deposit, minus a $10 proccessing fee, will be given on cancelled site reservations providing notice has been received a minimum of 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Refunds on cottages, campers, and cabins require a 14-day notice. The refund will be credited to the credit card the deposit was placed on. If you cancel your reservation within your 7 or 14 days of arrival all deposits will be forfeited. We do offer a "change of dates" if you are within the 7 or 14 days of your arrival, allowing you to move your deposit, minus a $10 proccessing fee, to a reservation with a future date (up to one year) in place of cancelling your reservation.