While we are overjoyed to see you soon, there are some operational changes necessary to keep campers and employees safe. We know it’s possible to recreate safely and responsibly, and we can hardly wait to see you!
Note: We will open additional amenities and facilities as directed by state and local officials. There will likely be other procedural changes determined once new guidelines are provided for Virginia campgrounds. We will release information as it becomes available to us and we’ve had the opportunity to review and implement changes associated with it. Thank you for being patient, flexible, and kind during this time of change and uncertainty. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
- You may need extra utility lines to reach water/electricity/sewer. We highly encourage you to BRING EXTRA UTILITY LINES as quantities in the General Store are limited.
- Physical and social distancing is required, to include no gatherings of more than 250 people at any time.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth are required when entering any of our brick-and-mortar locations (General Store, Bait & Tackle, Littleneck Café, Welcome Center) or interacting closely with staff members. Thanks for keeping everyone safe!
- There is no trash pick-up. You are responsible for disposing of your own trash in an appropriate manner.
- Be prepared for longer check-in times. We highly encourage guests to pre-pay at least 48 hours prior to arrival to help mitigate this as much as possible.
- SITES ARE NOT GUARANTEED. Only site types. (Unless you paid the site guarantee fee)
Anyone who does not adhere to the guidelines on this page will be asked to leave with no refund issued.
What is open and what is there to do?
Open amenities/conveniences that still require physical distancing:
- Organized Activities - over for the season
- Mini Golf - limited hours
- Fishing Piers
- Jumping Pillows - limited hours
- GaGa Ball Court - limited hours
- Dog Parks
- Pet Beach
- Pedal boats
- Craft Shop - closed for the season
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Courts
- Horseshoe Pits
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Concrete Cornhole
- Tennis court
- Bike rentals - see Bait & Tackle
- Boat rentals - see Bait & Tackle
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Beachside rentals - see Bait & Tackle
- Laundry (mask required)
- Bathhouses (mask required)
- Littleneck Café - closed for the season
- Welcome Center (mask required)
- Bait & Tackle Shop (mask required)
- General Store (mask required)
- Snack Shack - closed for the season
- Arcade - closed for the season
In order to promote physical and social distancing and to comply with state directives we have temporarily closed some of our amenities and conveniences:
- Clam Tram
- Shuttle Bus
Our pools are closed for the season.
Reservation Modification Information
If you need information about your reservation or would like to book we encourage you to visit our website or contact the Welcome Center at email@example.com. You can also call 757-331-3063, but we are experiencing higher than usual call volume currently so we appreciate your patience and understanding.