We are excited to currently be open and following guidelines and directives from state officials. While we are overjoyed to see you soon, there are some operational changes necessary to keep campers and employees safe and to follow the guidelines issued for Virginia campgrounds. We know it’s possible to recreate safely and responsibly, and we can hardly wait to see you!
Note: We will open additional amenities and facilities as directed by state and local officials. There will likely be other procedural changes determined once new guidelines are provided for Virginia campgrounds. We will release information as it becomes available to us and we’ve had the opportunity to review and implement changes associated with it. Thank you for being patient, flexible, and kind during this time of change and uncertainty. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
- There must be 20 feet between camping units – this means that some sites will require campers be parked in a very particular way (and may require maintenance guidance onto site). You may need extra utility lines to reach water/electricity/sewer. We highly encourage you to BRING EXTRA UTILITY LINES as quantities in the General Store are limited.
- Because maintenance guidance may be required to your site it is strongly encouraged that you arrive prior to sundown. Please be courteous to our staff and other campers.
- Physical and social distancing is required, to include no gatherings of more than 10 people at any time.
- Face masks that cover your nose and mouth are required when entering any of our brick-and-mortar locations (General Store, Bait & Tackle, Littleneck Café, Welcome Center) or interacting closely with staff members. Thanks for keeping everyone safe!
- For the safety of our employees, there is no trash pick-up currently. You are responsible for disposing of your own trash in an appropriate manner.
- Be prepared for longer check-in times. We highly encourage guests to pre-pay over the phone at least 48 hours prior to arrival to help mitigate this as much as possible.
- SITES ARE NOT GUARANTEED. Only site types.
Anyone who does not adhere to the guidelines on this page will be asked to leave with no refund issued.
What is open and what is there to do?
Open amenities/conveniences that still require physical distancing:
- Mini Golf (Thursdays-Sundays or depending on occupancy)
- Fishing Piers
- Dog parks
- Pet Beach
- Pedal boats
- Basketball (bring your own equipment)
- Volleyball (bring your own equipment)
- Horseshoes (bring your own equipment)
- Concrete Cornhole (bring your own equipment)
- Tennis court (bring your own equipment)
- Socially distant activities (details in your check-in packet)
- Bike rentals
- Boat rentals
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Beachside rentals (Thursday-Sunday or depending on occupancy)
- Littleneck Café (take-out only, mask required)
- Welcome Center (mask required)
- Bait & Tackle Shop (mask required)
- General Store (mask required)
- Snack Shack (Thursday-Sunday or depending on occupancy, mask required)
In order to promote physical and social distancing and to comply with state directives we have closed some of our amenities and conveniences:
- Pools/Splash Pad
- Clam Tram
- Shuttle Bus
- Jumping Pillows
- Craft shop
- GaGa Ball
- No visitors or guests are allowed currently, and day passes are not available.
Reservation Modification Information
If you need information about your reservation or would like to book we encourage you to visit our website or contact the Welcome Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 757-331-3063, but we are experiencing higher than usual call volume currently so we appreciate your patience and understanding.