The Cherrystone General Store carries ice, firewood, and a wide selection of grocery and household items. Take time and browse through the well-stocked RV and Camping Department. You'll also find unique and fun gifts and souvenirs as well as that great T-shirt to remember your stay. We carry a large line of clothing in addition to jewelry, toys, ice-cream, candy and snacks. Be sure to pick up your S'mores supplies for campfire fun!
Bait and Tackle Shop
Our Bait and Tackle Shop maintains a complete line of boating accessories, rods and reels, terminal tackle (rigs, hooks, weights), crabbing supplies, and baits. Rentals include motorboats, kayaks, fishing kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, bicycles, fun cycles, clam rakes, and fishing rods.
In cooperation with the Virginia Saltwater Fishing Tournament, the Bait and Tackle Shop provides an official weigh station. Citation awards are free if fish meet minimum weights established by tournament rules. Our knowledgeable staff will recommend the best fishing spots to test any angler’s skill. Important Note to Fishermen: The State of Virginia requires a license to fish in the Chesapeake Bay. This license may be purchased at our Bait and Tackle Shop. No license is required to fish from our piers, rental boats, fishing kayaks, or our charter boat.
Little Neck Café
Welcome to the ALL new Little Neck Cafe! Now under new management, you'll find lots of changes for your convenience.
The menu includes guest favorites like fried chicken, classic burgers and pizza, as well as fresh seafood, salads, and subs. You'll also find our cafe serving signature coffees, iced lattes and ice cream.
Free on-site delivery with $20 minimum order.
Golf Carts are available for rent at the Welcome Center. You must be 21, have a valid drivers license and major credit card to rent golf carts. Guests can also bring their own personal carts as well. No one under 18 is permitted to drive golf carts under any circumstances. Visitors may not rent carts. Only one golf cart is available per site. For personal carts, you must provide proof of $150,000 liability. If driving after dark, golf carts must have headlights. Secondary lighting systems such as flashlights are not acceptable. Towing is also not permitted with golf carts.
5 Swimming Pools
OPEN Memorial Day weekend through September (Conditions permitting)
Cherrystone Family Camping Resort has five swimming pools for our guests, two large pools, a shallow wading pool for the kiddos, and a wonderful "beach entry" pool, which offers special water features and a covered pool gazebo with benches.
We also have a fifth "adults only" pool, located on the waterfront near the Bait and Tackle Shop. To ensure the safety of all our guests, we ask that you follow our pool regulations. We allow no food or alcohol in the pool area, and no diving or jumping is allowed.
Cherrystone Family Camping Resort Farm Stand features fresh locally grown vegetables and produce. You'll also find seasonal availability of fresh seafood and more!
Self-service laundry facilities are located behind the cafe/arcade building. Change is available in the arcade.
- Propane: Propane is pumped daily at 8:30am, 11:30am, and 3:30pm. We fill bottles by weight and we have metered service for motor homes. FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS TANKS THAT ARE OVER 12 YEARS OF AGE FROM BEING FILLED UNLESS RECERTIFIED. WE DO NOT DO PARTIAL FILLS OF PORTABLE PROPANE TANKS.
The State of Virginia requires all propane tanks to be equipped with an OPD valve. Propane is purchased at the General Store or Welcome Center.
- Pumping Service: R.V. sanitary pumping is available daily. Please sign up and pay at the General Store one day in advance of the service.
- Storage: Cherrystone will store pop-ups and/or travel trailers only. Annual rate is $365 per year (January-December). Call the Welcome Center for more information or contact us online.
- Temporary Storage: Cherrystone will store pop-up and/or travel trailers only. Rates: $5/day. Space is limited and there is a maximum of 21 days. Please call the Welcome Center for more information or contact us online.
- We have partnered with Ken-Do's RV Repair Service to offer our guests with exceptional RV repair service. No need to stress when on vacation, with our agreement Ken-Do's RV Repair guarantees to arrive within 3 working hours. Ken-Do's has in stock products for most makes and models, winterizations with guarantees and de-winterizations for Spring, available towing (if needed), complete RV Repair Service and more!