These glamping tents are the perfect way to camp in style! Amenities include a small air conditioner, two fans, interior lights, dorm-sized refrigerator, spacious front porch, and two chairs. Each also features a half bath. They have a queen bed, a futon that folds to a full, and a set of bunks. Glamping tents sleep six. They are decked out with outdoor lights, a picnic table, a charcoal grill, and a fire ring!
Glamping tents require a two-night minimum (three nights for holidays) during the spring and fall.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- A one-night credit card deposit is required for booking. Balance of rental fees is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Max sleeping capacity: 6
- Health Department regulations prohibit pets in glamping tents, and we do not allow pets on glamping tent sites. .
- Tents or any additional sleeping facilities are not permitted onsite.
- Rental does not include linens, pots, pans, dishes, flatware, or cookware.
- All glamping tents are non-smoking.