For those who prefer camping in comfort, our cottages are available for a two-night minimum (three-night minimum for holidays) during the spring and fall or weekly during the summer season, these cedar-sided cottages are 12' x 28'. Amenities include a deck with chairs, a fire-ring grill and a picnic table. In addition, each cottage is equipped with a separate bedroom with a double bed, a full bathroom with conventional fixtures, a kitchen that includes a stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. There is also a living area with a TV, a couch that makes into a double bed, and one set of bunk beds. Our cottages have air conditioning and heat for your comfort and sleep a maximum of six people. Cottages do not include linens, pots and pans, dishes, flatware or cooking.
During the summer season, our cottages are rented on a weekly basis only. Friday to Friday, Saturday to Saturday and Sunday to Sunday rentals are available.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- A two-night credit card deposit per week is required for cottage rentals. Balance of rental fees are due 30 days prior to arrival. Each additional week or portion thereof requires an additional night's deposit.
- Cottages must be cleaned prior to your departure.
- Health Department regulations prohibit pets in cottages and we do not allow pets on cottage sites.
- Tents or any additional sleeping facilities are not permitted on the cottage sites. A screen room is allowed.
- All cottages are non-smoking.
Check our rates schedule for rental fees, deposit requirements and cancellations policy. Reservations are required.