For those who prefer camping in comfort, a cottage is your home away from home. These cedar-sided cottages are 12' x 28'. Amenities include a deck with chairs, a fire-ring grill, and a picnic table. In addition, each cottage is equipped with a separate bedroom and double bed, a full bathroom with a standup shower, a kitchen that includes a stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster. There is also a living area with a TV, a couch that converts to a double bed, and one set of bunk beds. Our cottages have air conditioning and heat for your comfort and sleep a maximum of six people. Cottages do not include linens, dishes, or flatware. Units do include a dish drainer, strainer, spatula, spoon, tongs, can opener/wine opener, cutting board, frying pan (8 in), and sauce pot (3 qt).
During the summer season, our cottages are rented on a weekly basis only: Friday to Friday, Saturday to Saturday, and Sunday to Sunday. Cottages require a two-night minimum (three nights for holidays) during the spring and fall.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- A one-night credit card deposit is required for cottage rentals. Balance of rental fees is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Max sleeping capacity: 6
- Cottages must be cleaned prior to your departure.
- Health Department regulations prohibit pets in cottages and we do not allow pets on cottage sites.
- Tents or any additional sleeping facilities are not permitted on the cottage sites. A screen room is allowed.
- All cottages are non-smoking.